Birthday Thank You Quotes for Instagram Bios

Leave a Comment
This is your turn to appreciate the love of your family and friends who wished you a happy birthday with cute messages and quotes. I wanted to take a moment and thank my family my friends everybody that has helped me in some way. Um I know sometimes we don't see eye to eye as far as my family goes but yes I love you care for you. And yes it does become hard end of the day we are family and we're all that we have. And the things that happened are now put in the past building on our future together as one. Sometimes we say things that we don't mean out of anger. Someday will be better than others but no matter what I'll always be there for you like you were there me. These are my apologise to everyone I hurt that was one of my birthday wishes.

Birthday Thank You Quotes!


Birthday thank you quotes

I just want to thank everyone for the birthday wishes. I was blown away by how many people posted. Thank you to each and every one that took time to do it.

I would like to say a big thank you to every one for the birthday messages I have had a lovely day and lots of lovely presents thanks.

Just a Thank You to everyone who wished me a Happy Birthday over the past couple of days! We had a nice weekend and plenty of fun. Cheers!

Thank you for all the birthday love this weekend. I had the most perfect day! Loved hearing from so many of my great friends.

Thanks everyone for birthday wishes. And to all my family I love you so much. I may be 25 but I'm as young as I feel and I feel 18 again. Thank you again.

I thank one & all from the bottom of my heart for the birthday wishes that you all sent. You all made my day indeed!

Thank you for all the wonderful birthday wishes everybody! Unfortunately I've been down with a bad flu but hopefully this means I'll stay healthy for a while now. Doesn't it? Next year it will be party and fun - I promise!

Thank you for all my birthday messages, have made me smile and made my day even more special. I really do have great friends!

So sorry I couldn't individually thank everybody for wishing me a happy birthday but thank you all who took the time out to make my day great as it was!

I just want to say thanks to all the fine folks who wished me a happy birthday on here,, it really means a lot to me,, I really did want to go through and thank each one individually but WOW that would take a really long time lol!

Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes! I had a fantastic weekend with my friends and family and it was my first week in my own place!

Feeling very sore from my birthday spanking this morning! Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes! I am Feeling very blessed and loved!

I thank you everyone who came out and celebrate my 10th birthday party. I loves each one of you and looks forward to seeing you all again. I will have tons of fun playing with all my gifts. Thank you all for sharing my special day. I had an absolute blast. Love you all!

So far today has been wonderful to start out with.  I was woken up to kisses from my love before he went to work, he left me a really cute birthday card, the message he wrote meant so to me, thank you baby.  My next thing was a cup of coffee and a text message from my friends and the kids singing Happy Birthday to me. I cried happy tears… that were awesome and it made my day.

Thank you to everyone for all the Birthday wishes... Much appreciated. I never knew I was blessed with so many good friends… God has blessed me!
To all my friends and family, thank you for an amazing day, thank you to all for taking the time to wish me a happy birthday, I couldn't ask for anything else. I'm blessed to have an amazing wife, great friends, and wonderful family!

Friends & colleagues, Thank you so much for all your wonderful birthday wishes and presents. I really appreciate it with all my heart. Life is not a test that if we pass we go to heaven, and if we fail we go to hell. That’s not what’s going on here. Everything is happening right now; whenever we immerse ourselves in stillness this realization becomes factual.

Thank you all my Facebook and Instagram followers for the last night birthday wishes and cute memes. What you know, what you do and what you think don’t make you better than anyone else, doesn't guarantee your future and won't solidify a spot in the afterlife for you by themselves. What is in your heart is what makes the person and once you fix that, the rest will automatically fall into place. Accepting GOD into your life will allow self-love. Self-love will allow you to love others. Loving others will allow you to receive love back.

Happy 20th Birthday to ME! Thank you to all of those who have/will show me love on my Born Day. I am blessed and most definitely grateful to see another day, another year, and another opportunity to continue to stay on the right track in my life!

Thank you all for the birthday wishes. Thanks to my family for making my birthday special, and to my sister who woke me up before noon because she made me breakfast and coffee! And a special thanks to my best friend who actually came out to spend my birthday with me, because she loves me. I had such a great birthday. I love you guys, thank you for making it a special one.

I cannot thank you enough for the lovely birthday messages. Your wishes and greetings made my 21st birthday more special. It warms my heart to really feel the closeness of true friends.

Hey, I finally crawled out from under my birthday party now I want to thank all of you for the birthday wishes!

I have to send out a big thank you to everyone that hit me up on Facebook, called or text me, as well as those I seen in person yesterday. I really appreciate all the Birthday Wishes. I am so blessed to see another year, another year of growth and possibilities.

Thank you everyone for the wonderful birthday wishes! I had a great day with my kids at work and family! I am so lucky to have such great family and friends!

Thank you everyone for your birthday wishes, it has been a great day in many ways. Oh, by the way, just in case anyone is dreading reaching 74, I have good news. 74 is the new 47! And God has great plans for the Gray haired too! It is so re-fired, not retired lads!

Thank You to all my wonderful friends and acquaintances who took the time to wish me Happy Birthday! As my 60th, this has really made me feel special! Thank you all so very much.

Today I'm thankful for all the happy birthday wishes that I received for my sweet baby girl. She is such a joy and always full of emotion! She's determined and spunky and knows exactly what she wants. Sometimes I think she is stuck in go mode and she keeps us on our toes at all times! She has beautiful blue eyes and a smile that will melt your heart. She's just downright the cutest darn thing you've ever seen.

I am so thankful for my siblings and friends for their presence on my birthday party. They are the best. They are always there when I need them or when I need to vent about something. We don't get to see each other as much we would like, but we know we are just a phone call away. My older sister is my rock, my shoulder to cry on, my decorator, my advisor and my best friend. My other sister and 2 brothers are a lot younger than me, but I don't know what I would do without them. One was just a baby when I left home. We have all always been close and I can't ever remember us getting mad and not speaking. We have been very lucky to share our lives together. Wouldn't trade them for anyone else! Miss my brother that is in Heaven every day. Love all 5 of them more than they will ever know.

I have had the most amazing birthday thank you everyone for your lovely messages and the utterly fabulous gifts I received! Now I cannot wait for the year ahead!

I would just like to say thank you to all who sent me heartfelt a birthday wishes. I am truly blessed with an exceptional group of family and friends. This year was a truly challenging one for me but to know I had the love, compassion and support of all my incredible family and friends may all the difference. Thank you all and God bless you all!
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.