Baby Shower Thank You Wording, Poems and Quotes

Leave a Comment
This is the coolest collection of sample thank you baby shower phrases and poems to write in cards. Pay a lovely gratitude with an appreciative wording to all guests who shower beautiful gifts and wishes on your recently born or unborn baby.
Baby shower thank you note

Baby Shower Thank You Wording!

Thank you to those people who remembered my baby shower yesterday. Thank you so much for all of your greetings. It means so much to me. For your simple greetings, it means that I am important to you. God bless to all of you and thank you so much from the bottom of my heart.

From the bottom of my heart, I would like to shout a huge thank you to all the people who greeted me on my special day.

Thank you to everyone who celebrated this weekend with us for our baby shower! Our son is now just about set! The gifts were amazing and everyone's appearance was priceless! Thank you again!
Thank you, everyone, who came to my baby shower Saturday and of course, thank you to those who had a helping hand in making it all possible, y'all are amazing! I had so much fun and I am thankful for all we received.

Let me say a special thank you to each and everyone that showed up and showed tremendous support to our baby shower. Our family greatly appreciates all the wonderful blessings that were shared with us.

I am so glad I got to see so many friends and family members yesterday. Thank you to everyone who was able to come to the baby shower! I love you all a ton!

I have the best friends and family ever! Tonight was one of the most memorable nights ever! I had the best baby shower ever, thank you to everyone for always being there for my baby.

I am incredibly blessed at my first baby shower tonight! We need so much stuff with 2 kiddos at such different phases of life! It was beautiful and I'm so thankful for the support of everyone who came, not to mention all those who helped put it on. I can't thank you enough.

Free samples quotes and wordings for baby shower thank you notes.
  1. Thank you, for those who came out of the shower. We had a really nice time. God bless you all for supporting me and helping out.
  2. First and foremost I want to take this opportunity to thank Almighty for the grace, mercy, love, and divine protection he has placed upon my life and those around me, and I want to thank everyone for coming today and cherishing those few hours with me and showing me some love. I truly appreciate it and will be forever grateful and highly favored to have you guys as a part of my life. May God continue to bless you all the days of your life!
  3. Thank you to everyone who contributed to my daughter's baby shower. It was a huge help, she now has everything she needs for her. We would like to let everyone know we appreciate the care and love that was shown! Thanks for throwing such a wonderful shower.
  4. From a great baby shower thrown and hosted by family and friends to ending it with a fun get together at the My Family Reunion. Thank you all who made time to come, grateful & thankful for all family & friends. Don't know how to express the love to all of you. Princess is real spoiled already and I can't imagine when she enters into this world.
  5. Another baby shower is upon us, here’s to all the friends and family, we do not get to see often enough and the struggles that we all go through on many levels that only your person knows. Thank you, everyone, for beautiful gifts and greetings.
  6. I had an amazing first baby shower for my first baby boy today. I am so incredibly thankful to everyone who came out! He is so blessed to have so many people who love him as much as we do already. I want to pay huge thanks to his aunties for all the planning, cooking and making it perfect.
  7. Well, my third baby got an awesome baby shower present today when our mom took her first steps since she was hit two and a half weeks ago!  She took a few steps and later on in her next session of OT and PT, she took some more! We are all so proud of her and so happy that her baby shower is moving right along.
  8. When you have nothing to offer, is when you learn who loves you, and who used you. Thank you, friends, for your wonderful presence on my baby shower day.
  9. I am so blessed to have great friends and family! Even though we may not see each other as often as we use to everyone helped or was there for us in some type of way, I love all of you. Thank you for everything.
  10. Thanks to everyone that made our first baby shower happen so smoothly. I had lots of fun and I feel very grateful to have you all in my baby life, I appreciate you all family friends being here for me and my baby, thanks for all the love and the gifts! Love you all and thanks so much!


Baby Shower Thank You Poems
Well I about to tell y'all what a great
Baby shower I had now doesn't fall over
We celebrated 2 lovely young girls
About to give birth to baby girls smile emoticon
And I must say I had a wonderful time
And I hope they did as well,
I also wish them the many wonderful memories
As this is both their first births each,
And I wish to Thank (name) for her beautiful Carriage cake
It was so moist and Delish and that girl can decorate!
Also thank God for each one of you all bring something
Special to my life as I hope I do yours! Wish you all nothing but the best!

Thank you Poem from Our Baby
I want to give a huge thank you to all beautiful ladies
Thank you all so much for my first baby shower for Baby girl
We are so blessed to have you all and beyond thankful
For everything, you all continue to do! You all did so much
Got her so much, and most importantly love her so much!
I don't know what I'd do without each of you!
She loves her aunts more than anything.

A Short Baby shower Thank You Poem
Thank you, Family and Friends, for a Beautiful Baby Shower
We are extremely Thankful for everyone
Who attended and making this day possible
Thank you for all the Wonderful gifts
And helping us prepare for the arrival of our daughter
We are extremely blessed to have
Each and every one of you in our lives
I can't wait for you all to see our Baby girl,

We love you all
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.