Find out the best and some funny Christmas captions for your Instagram photos. These holiday quotes will double your fun about funny Santa, let your friends like your selfies and make some fun comments. I don't have a very favorable view of the celebration or observance of the ever popular Christmas holidays and festivals. However, I am learning that regardless of their origins, such days can be a time set aside for family and coming together, which is very positive, and that's ok with me.
If you're reading this, you've got a lot to be thankful for this Christmas holiday captions. Never mind the hustle and bustle, the exchanging of gifts, and the holiday smorgasbord on the table. It's so much more than that. We've all been blessed to see another day, another week, and another year! There are some who didn't Holiday quotes. Regardless of what's happening in our lives at this moment, take a second to thank your God for all that you have, all the struggles you've overcome, all the great things in store! It only gets better.
|Funny Christmas Captions|
Christmas Holidays Captions for Instagram photos!
- There is no limit on what God can do to our lives and for us. If everyone can find their calling in life we'll all be highly functional and we wouldn't miss anything that God wants to do in our lives.
- This Christmas holiday’s season was good, but the coming years would be life changing. Your blessings are just beginning to flow, get ready cause there's lots more in store.
- You can never give what you yourself don't possess! If you are empty within, nothing will come out even though your desire is to give. If you are filled with self, selfishness will come out, if you are filled with hate.
- The higher you go, the harder it is for your enemies to breathe! They will be able to see you but won't be able to affect you. Keep going higher and they'll eventually become motionless.
- If it's a rough Christmas, don't quit, tough times don't last, tough people do! If it's a good season, seasons change so make the best of this season but prepare spiritually, emotionally, and financially for the next.
- Nothing worth achieving ever happens in your comfort zone! Are you the type of person who always needs situations to be perfectly suited to you before you accept?
- Many of us have big dreams and desires to become the best chef, the best interior designer, the best hair stylist, Makeup artist etc. But what are you doing to bring yourself closer to accomplishing this dream? You may have a natural ability in a particular area, but this is never where you want to remain.
- The sincerity in your heart exudes even in the delivery of the words you speak, very heartfelt! May God continue blessing and keeping you as you continue to let him lead you and direct your path!
- I focus on the wrong things sometimes and become weak in my spirit but the beauty of continually serving God is spirit and in truth is, He always finds a way to redirect you whenever you lose focus. Give up anything else but never give up on your faith in God to see you through.
- See the good thing about holiday seasons is that they keep changing but once we are prepared and wear the right garments, we will be able to face them all! Best garment is the garment of praise.
- The best life to live is a selfless life. There's a saying that good people always gets the messy end of the stick. Maybe that's true but when you bless someone you never look out for that same person to bless you back.
- Some people just lock others off when they believe they've become superior in whatever way to their friends or family but aren't we supposed to help others when we advance? Balance is such a difficult quality to attain but the more you understand that your life changes are never to make only you better, the faster you develop humility.
- Life works in our favor when we know that no matter what the mistake we make in life, it can and will be turned around for our good once we don't allow it to define us! We sometimes make one mistake and live the rest of our life with regrets, but this only keeps you back from becoming the butterfly the caterpillar if you were supposed to transform into!
Funny Christmas Holidays Captions and quotes!
You can solve one problem in your life and another will soon take its place. We have no control over those types of things, but the one thing we can practice to gain control over is your budget in Christmas Holidays season.
Your beauty can kill certain women in a Christmas party so keep don't get distracted by their presence. Don't be afraid if you get to another level and there's another woman loaded with makeup. Your natural beauty is to go higher. Isn't this just beautiful and factual!
Your wallet has a lot to do with who you are connected on Christmas parties. In short, money is a result of better connections.
If you have the opportunity to post some good Christmas selfies and friends photos on the Instagram or Facebook, don't think twice about it.
At times some of us women question our outer beauty; comparing ourselves to women we find beautiful, pretty, and attractive while neglecting to embrace our own artificial jewelry.
Even though you are justified in your foolishness, this is by far the worst time to deal with the problem! Be foolish but stupid not! It's very easy to eat much in Christmas dinner because you are temporarily out of control, pretty similar to being drunk.
Sometimes you put everyone else first in a Christmas selfie and you forget to take care of you!
I can be instantly healed by changing the way I view Christmas sales. You may have a blessed family, a blessed job a blessed business but do you have a blessed wallet to maintain the budget?
The right dress and makeup can make a girl hang in Christmas tree through the happiest times of her life.
If you are a Christmas tree growing next to a Santa tree, does this somehow change the taste of both fruits? Would you get a selfie?
Often especially as women (not that men aren't caring also) we leave ourselves behind the selfie photos because naturally we assume a caring role. You really have to give yourself an awesome makeup and a precious dress to remember yourself.
If you don't feed yourself first with strength on Christmas meal then you are only able to pass gasses with an empty stomach.
I believe what the Santa Claus said about Christmas gifts and naughty kids, but I also know that if you truly know who you are, you are the only one that will be transferring the gift. The weaker kid will always be affected by the stronger.
Your Christmas greeting card can become your prison or your passport! Grammatical checking of your message is a good habit, right up there with brushing your teeth, combing your hair, getting dress etc.
Back to Funny Instagram Bios
What mess up your Christmas season? Your weird friends, who are you connected with? My girlfriend is my main connection and she can change my perspective if I allow her to.
You never want to be the wisest friend in all your circles especially on Christmas because only you will remain stagnant, but you also have to share your stupid ideas so it's simply a matter of being balanced and not fanatic.
Without a vision my people perish! Don't go into the Christmas or New Year just taking life one day at a time. Have a plan so that God can bless, direct or redirect where necessary! The worse thing we can do is start a game without a game plan because the opponents would have already had the upper hand! Resolutions are great but hardly ever completely fulfilled so begin your year by setting goals that you will do everything humanly possible to achieve. I love this part the best, when you've gotten as far as you can within your own strength, don't give up, step aside and pass the baton over to God who is the author and the finisher.
Today we are going to laugh in the face of every attempt made this year attack our life, family, businesses and happiness! Some of us are at the end of the year with more questions than answers but guess what? Many things came into your life through transit so don't try to hold on to it when the time has expired! We think when we give our all towards a particular thing the results should be as we expected, but many times we are passionate about things that have nothing to do with our purpose and destiny. The beauty of this is that no matter how many times you fail, it pushes you closer to where you were designed to be. If things were revealed to you that you weren't prepared for, say thank you God for taking me into the New Year with clarity. Once you adopt a positive attitude and understand that all things work out for the good of those who love the God, you are going to be just fine I promise.