Thanks for the Birthday Wishes: Notes and Quotes

Leave a Comment
Do you know how to say cute thank you wordings for the birthday wishes? There is nothing that feels better than to know you are loved and thought about on your birthday. We must Thanks to all of our friends and family for showing them some love on our special day. But some people don’t know how to say thanks or write an appreciation note. On this page you will find beautiful birthday thank you quotes and sample notes to pay gratitude in a unique way.
How to thank for birthday wishes?

Thanks for the Birthday Wishes Quotes


1) Thank you to all who have wished me, shared good memories, spoken blessings into my life, and who were thoughtful enough to take some time out to say something nice to me. I had a great birthday... Thank you all for contributing to the start of another great year ahead.

2) A very pleasant morning to you all! Thank you to all my family members, siblings, FB friends for finding time to celebrate my birthday. Thank you for your prayers and well wishes. May you also have cause to celebrate? God bless you all.

3) Thank you for the amazing dinner and for the ridiculously tasty cakes. My two favorites, cheesecake, and chocolate made my day. Hubby helped me install the new flooring in our bedroom and I get to enjoy my new king size bed. Thank you, everyone, for all the birthday wishes, love you all. I'm going to fall into a food coma now. Probably it is the best way to end a birthday.

4) Yesterday I was so busy with office work, just open FB and I'm very surprised to see hundreds of wishes on my birthday. Thanks a ton to all my friends for make me so happy first time on my birthday. Thank you again.

5) I have felt so much love today! I have truly been spoiled when it comes to the friends and family I have been given. It truly has been a wonderful birthday. Thank you for the birthday wishes!

6) Today was such a great birthday. Thank you to all of my friends and family that wished me a happy birthday. Love each of you very much. You all are very sweet. God really blessed me today. I got a car that was a huge surprise. And had a birthday party, had my family there with me. I think it's very important to be around family and friends on your birthday. I feel sorry for those that don't have a family to be near. So thankful to God that He chose to bless me with wonderful people who care about me.

7) What a great birthday, thank you to everyone for the birthday wishes. A special thank you to the best girlfriend ever for an awesome grill and a great day! I love you.

8) Thank you, everyone, for your calls, cards and Facebook posts. I just finished reading all of them and feel so blessed to have so many people take the time to wish me a Happy Birthday. Thank you my family members for such a warm welcome today, a birthday crown and all.

9) Reflecting on my birthday, I'd have to say the number 43 is not one that people celebrate eagerly. However, I had close to 140 people who wish me a happy birthday either on my feed or in private. Even if Facebook reminded you for that, thank you.

10) Thank you, everyone, for the birthday messages, texts, calls, and notes. I am so grateful for each one of you being a part of my journey.

11) Thank you, everyone, for the birthday wishes yesterday! My Facebook app managed to update itself into a glitch, crashing mess yesterday, so I'm just now getting to everyone's posts after another update.

12) A huge thank you to you all for helping to make my birthday special from your cards, your birthday wishes to me via Facebook, the meals, the breakfast in bed, the gifts, the huge amount of drinks and chocolate, the laughs and most of all your time! So many of you all contributed to making my birthday so much fun, it would have been nothing without you all. I'm so fortunate to have such a great circle of friends and family, love and thanks to all of you. I am feeling lucky.

13) I just want to say I hope you have a wonderful birthday. Thank you for being there for me while I was in the hospital you doesn’t know how much I appreciate that more than you know. I love you young butterfly.

14) I'm so grateful to everyone that texted me and called me and wished me a happy birthday and especially thank my cousin sister for preparing a delicious Italian cake for my special day. Thank you to everyone.

15) To all my Facebook family and friends, just in case, I missed someone, just want to thank all of you who took the time to wish me a happy birthday. Thank you and God Bless.

How to thank friends on Facebook for birthday wishes?


16) In the last two minutes of my birthday, I want to take this moment to thank you to everyone who made my birthday special, I really appreciate every note left on my page. I had a wonderful birthday, I love my friends so much, and I really loved to see them really get into making my birthday a big deal, it was a wonderful gift to see them enjoy making my birthday. I love you all, thank you, and goodnight.

17) Thank you, everyone, for your kind birthday wishes, I'm glad to have every single one of you guys around me. This past year many good and bad things happened many friendships ended, many new friends came to my life. I recognized the real friends the Fake ones but with all that to the side, I am still alive, stronger and more motivated than ever and I am ready to start a new chapter in my life.

18) Words will fail me to express my gratitude to you for sharing the thought and time to celebrate with me on my birthday. Thank you for the messages, the posts and the calls. I am very grateful. God bless you all.

19) Ok, here's my obligatory, all inclusive, birthday thank you note. I would say I'm writing this to everyone who I did not like or comment on your happy birthday posts but I actually did like or comment on every post today. So thank you for all your birthday wishes and blah, blah. I know you love me and I love you too, save the whales.

20) A very big shout out from me to all my birthday well wishers! Without your calls and messages, my yesterday wouldn't have been that great and memorable. My appreciation knows no bounds. We shall all leave celebrate much more on earth. I say thank you very much and God bless you all.

21) I am honored by this show of love from friends on my birthday. The whole family wishes to express their unreserved and heartfelt appreciation to all of you. Your words of encouragement lifted me. For those who were part of the celebration, thank you. I love you all.

22) Thank you to everyone that came yesterday! I had so much fun. And special thanks to my man, who went completely out of his way to make sure that I had the best birthday possible. I can’t show you enough appreciation to compare to all of the efforts you put into my birthday. I love you so much.

23) Thank you, everyone, for all of the birthday wishes. I love each and every one of you. As you get older you have a greater appreciation for a life and friends like I have.

24) My appreciation goes to the highest God, my families, wonderful friends and great Facebook fans that make my birthday colorful one. I am truly blessed to have so many friends that sent me birthday wishes! My heart is overflowing with love to each one of you who sent birthday wishes in Portuguese and German! To say thank you doesn't extend my feelings of love and appreciation. I love you all and wish the most bountiful blessings to you; you all made this a most wonderful birthday.

25) To all who greeted me on my birthday, to my family, relatives, classmates, co-teachers and friends I would like to extend my heartfelt grateful appreciation to all of you, and also to all the people of party kids thank you so much for celebrating my birthday and most of all thank you to Almighty God for all the blessings and continuous blessings to me and my family! Thank you and God bless you all.

26) Let me use this opportunity to express my gratitude and appreciation to all my friends, lovely family and love ones who made out time in one way or the other to felicitate with me on my birthday, as you celebrate me, kings shall celebrate you. Thank you for all the birthday wishes and prayers.

27) Dear all, a big thank you from my heart to each and all of you, for your birthday greetings, kind words, and good wishes. I feel so blessed to have you all in my life and from the core of my heart send my love and thousand blessings to you. May you all be blessed with a long and healthy life, filled with love, peace, abundance and joy! I'll be responding individually to your messages. Meanwhile, with my gratitude, here's one of the most beautiful songs of all times for you to enjoy.

28) Dear friends, thank you very much for your wonderful wishes both in Spanish and French. I had the most amazing day with my loved ones. I would like to take this opportunity to say happy birthday to my father who is no longer with us but who is always in our hearts. I was born for my father's 45th birthday, what a gift.

29) Thank you so much my Facebook family and friends who are taking the time to wish me happy birthday greetings. I appreciate the phone calls, text messages, emails, etc. My prayer is that God will continue to richly bless all of us, and most importantly that we keep our eyes on our goal, which is making heaven our home.

30) To everyone that wished me a happy birthday in my national language Hindi and Punjabi, I thank you all. You taking the time post to my timeline mean more to me than you know. I love you all and hope I can make it many, many more years. May God bless every one of you!

31) Adding another year in my life is a great blessing from God above. Thank you so much to all my friends, my relatives especially to my kids and my hubby who really shares their love, prayers and wishes on my birthday. Thank you so much, at my age, I am so much lucky to fill all your love and concerns.

32) Thanks to all for the birthday notes. I am lucky to have so many great friends, from high school days to people I have met in the past couple months. I am not exactly an active user of Facebook, so I apologize in advance for not always returning birthday wishes via social media. I am sending good vibes to all of you for taking the time to make me smile. Cheers!

33) It was so nice to get so many birthday wishes and phone calls. I have more flowers in my house today than I think I had at my wedding. So far I'm starting my 30s on a pretty positive note and thanks of course to all the wonderful people in my life. Thank you!

34) Thanks so much for the hundreds of Happy Birthday Wishes! Thanks to my colleague who helped pick me up with light-hearted banter before work. Thank you, my sister, for the balloon-gram and figuring out how to raise me out if my typical Birthday funk. Thanks to my family and friends who extended private birthday wishes.

Thanks to all my friends and family for the birthday wishes:


35) I am most grateful for your outpouring of love, phone calls, and best wishes on my birthday. Sincere appreciation and profound gratitude are shared here. Thank you indeed. Meanwhile, it’s my prayer that we keep faith in Him who has given ALL for us to have Life, Light, and Love. May our hearts rejoice at good memories of yesterday, the pleasantness of now and the future to behold!

36) its was a great birthday! Thank you all from the bottom of my heart, I only wish that mom and dad were here. I have the best family and friends! I Like to give a big hug to all of you,  I was blessed with the chance of meeting all of you ,anyone who knows me I like to talk and make people laugh and have fun. I wouldn’t trade one of my friends or family.

37) Thanks, all of my friends for your Spanish prayers on my birthday. Pray for me that I may reach more souls for God before next birthday.

38) Thank you, everyone, for all your kind, fun, Birthday wishes, and good vibes yesterday. I had a great birthday party with a lot of funny games and random gifts and as I read each note, I had a special moment with each and every one of you. I am so blessed to have all of you in my life. I wish I could have hugged each and every one of you.

39) On a different note, one that brings happiness, and find love and friendship to my heart! Much thanks and a truly heartfelt love to all of my friends and my family for giving me a happy birthday here on the Facebook, the few who called, and those that stopped by.

40) Thank you so much friends and next of kilns for the kind birthday wishes, be it verbally or thru the Facebook postings, timeline statuses or Whatsapp messages. It doesn’t matter how and where I am on my special day, but I truly needed such a great supports I got from you guys. Your wishes were all that was needed to make my birthday much more special.

41) Thank you to each and every one of you for my birthday messages yesterday! I'm touched and equally to all those who decorated my cake with nasty candles. We have had a fabulous time.

42) Hey, Facebook the world to all my friends and family. I just wanted to take the time to thank you for the amazing birthday party you guys through for me last night.  It’s a good reminder of all the amazing people I have in my life. I was definitely caught off guard which is another amazing feeling. I just want to let you know all the people that were their last night, I love you and I will continue to be the person that I'm destined to be. Thank you very much and that peace continue and everybody's soul and spirit.

43) Thanks to everybody for all of the good wishes and for making my birthday weekend so special. I had a great time! I also learned that no matter what you're going through God gives you every day with the same potential of being good. You can still be grateful, kind, and positive instead of complaining all day and that can make your day good. The wisdom is already kicking in.

44) Thank you to everyone on the Facebook, Whatsapp, work, and home for all the birthday wish. Thank you to my sister for singing a Spanish birthday song for me. Thank you to mom for visiting me at work and for bringing homemade spinach dip and shrimp dip. Thank you to my boyfriend's mom for her presents. Thank you to one of my residents for a card and one from a previous resident's family member. This was a good birthday, thank you.

45) Thank you, everyone, for the overwhelming birthday wishes. It took me some days to take some air and breathe my appreciation for you. Anyway, you guys are blessed.

46) Happy 22nd Birthday to me! I wish myself nothing but the best. Thank you, Mom, to my siblings, friends, to those who greeted me and to my boyfriend for making this birthday so special!

47) Thank you, everyone, for the birthday greetings. I'm so thankful for every year that I'm alive and how the years pass I always remain to look young at heart.

48) I don’t know how to write an appreciation note but I simply want to pay a big thank you to everyone that felicitated with me on my birthday, thank you for the calls, SMS, Facebook wall post, Instagram DMs. I am sincerely grateful for all the awesome wishes and prayers. Thank you so much for being a part of my joy, I celebrate you all.

49) I hereby express my sincere appreciation to you all for your tweets, text messages, Whatsapp messages, and gifts during and after my birthday celebration. Thank you all, I am grateful. God will never stop showering His blessings and favors upon you and your entire household.

50) I would just like to say to each and every one of you that took the time to wish me Happy Birthday. That was a very humbling experience yesterday! My birthday was perfect because of all of you, I am touched and I really appreciate each message from each person so much. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for making my birthday so special.

51) My appreciation goes to my aunts, cousins, uncles my dad friends both home and abroad for making my birthday a memorable one. Thank you and God bless you.

52) My sincere appreciation to all my Birthday well-wishers! I am greatly encouraged because it also means I have people who will remember me in their prayers. Please do. Thank you so much.

53) I had a really good birthday. Thank you, everyone, for my birthday wishes, my dad, mom, kids and my fiancé for spoiling me like crazy. I had an awesome time out and tasting delicious drinks. I really appreciative for all of my friends and family was wishing me a happy birthday.

54) Thank you for making out time in your tight schedule to celebrate with my family on my 18th birthday yesterday, I appreciate your calls, visit, prayers and goodwill wishes. I highly appreciate those who came out and those who made sure I knew their words. The Lord will attend to all yours too. Thank you so much.

55) Today I had an amazing birthday. Thank you to everyone who made today special. Thanks so much for everyone that said Happy Birthday or posted. Thank you for the best 17th birthday a person can have. I love all of you and am so great full to have people like all of you.

56) Let me begin by thanking GOD for allowing me to see another birthday. My every intention was to personally thank each person that sent me a birthday wish but I had to get some rest for work tonight. I want to thank you to everybody that took the time to wish me a happy birthday. I really appreciated it from the bottom to the top of my heart.

57) Dear Lord thank you for another birthday, Thank you for the uncountable blessing. Thank you for the good health, thank you for the strength. Blessed be your name. Every blesses you pour out return back to praise.

58) To everyone who took their time and bothered themselves to wish me a happy birthday, Thank you very much, may God bless you with all your desires, its people like you who make this day the best. Thank you.

Thanks for birthday greeting note for family members!

To all my wonderful friends and family that wished me a wonderful birthday thanks you. My heart is so overwhelmed with love and joy on this beautiful day. My God has blessed me so much in my life with wonderful people to share my life with. It is days like today that I realized I am blessed beyond my wildest dream. I had a wonderful day. I spent the day laughing and play games, lunch and receiving gifts from my wonderful daughter. We did lunch at Ryan’s. We share birthday cake and coffee. My grandchildren got grandma a beautiful vase for the lovely flowers they got me. Thank you for making this another wonderful birthday. I am so glad to be who I am and who's I am. Thank you God for another year of life, I give you honor and glory for this beautiful day and every day. I love you all
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.