Are you looking for funny pictures with captions for Instagram and Facebook? You can use the following hilarious captions ideas with any suitable selfie on your IG account and let the fun begin. It really fun when you find a funny caption with a photo on the Instagram, so you scroll down to the comments to see how the debate's going, and you can't even make sense of what is being said! All because people refuse to use proper grammatical structure and words that can actually be found in a dictionary. Not to mention, everyone's best defense seems to be talking about how weird someone is or calling them a number of different insulting names. Listen up, idiots of Instagram: if you can't even speak properly, coherently, read and write using proper English, or even focus on the topic at hand logically and intelligently, nobody cares about your weird comments. Go back to school to relearn English. Of course, then you can speak your mind without being harassed for being a blubbering idiot. Thank you, good day and use these hilarious captions on Instagram wisely!
Funny Captions for Instagram!
- My favorite past time is going through super star girls photos until I find the super sense girl that they've tried to bury under thousands of Instagram selfies.
- I tell everyone goodnight then stay awake and look at Instagram and Facebook and like things but never talk to anyone.
- I'm starting to like Instagram, which is weird because I hate pictures.
- I looked at my Instagram photos and realized I look beautiful.
- Blah blah, random somewhat motivational post designed to give you a warm fuzzy and positive outlook for the day but could also be someone looking to get several likes, at any rate, blah, and blah some more, then ending it with "Have a good Sunday
- I'm not glad it's "Friday" I'm glad it's "Today". Love your life 7 days a week.
- It's weird how the following someone on Instagram allows you to see a person every day yet they might not even know you exist.
- I’ve just unfollowed 2000 people on Instagram because they're ugly and post the same selfies every day.
- It doesn't matter what you studied and what you work. The only thing which matters at the end of the day is the money in your bank account.
- Anyone knows my Instagram username not making a new account again.
- I have to agree. I know he says some pretty inspirational things, but we're fully capable of motivating ourselves.
- There shouldn't be a fear of getting old. It's the fear of not getting there that scares me.
- If you're starting a metal band and need a name, chances are you'll find one in a biology book, Exsanguinations, Pathogen, Rigor Mortis, Carcinogen, Antigen, Blood Bourne, Vector. I'm sure these are all currently existing bands.
- Are people upset because someone they knew died or are they simply upset at the fact that they're reminded that they too will die?
- Eating a whole apple core because you can't be bothered going to the bin, admit it, you've done it.
- I am coming back to face the reality that a normal day is not beer on the beach or calamari in the belly.
- I absolutely hate Instagram and anything else having to do with hashtags.
- I have this new theory that human adolescence doesn't end until your early thirties.
- I have friends and acquaintances of various races and ethnicity. I consider myself a culturally sensitive person. But I seriously think there should be a universal deodorant rule.
- If life was like a video game, I could turn it off when I don't want to play. Or I could roll back to an earlier save file. Or I could simply pause it while I go take a nap. This would be so much better.
- Can you believe that it's faster for me to restart my computer than wait for windows to recognize and use my headset?
- Someone stands to gain a ton of money by starting the Instagram app, considering there's no place to set up and jam without feeling your friends secretly hate you for doing it.
- If you haven't watched Sound City yet, you owe it to yourself to do so. It's a history lesson in music and the recording industry. It reminds us that digital technology has enabled people who have no business in the music industry to become stars.
- It’s Weird that all pics shared from Instagram are always blurring.
- I think it's weird if a girl doesn't have an Instagram nowadays.
- All you hipster need to stop wearing Nirvana shirts if you don't even listen to them.
- Social Media Rule #32: If you have to share it before you can see it, hear it or read it then it's probably crap and you're probably an idiot for falling for it.
- After a series of experimental nights, my observations have led me to the stark conclusion that gin and tonic are the devils.
- Someone should develop an app that deletes a single individual from every form of social media you're connected on.
- If you want to get smart, read academic articles but if you want to feel smart, share news articles on the Facebook.
It's funny to me how some of these underground artists are in such a hurry to emulate the behaviors of the mainstream acts they idolize; to paint a false image of who they are and what they stand for; to perpetuate a lifestyle of that which they don't experience. There are few leaders in this business of entertainment; everyone else is merely making a lackluster effort to imitate them.
Serving me food with no napkin is the same as directing me towards a bathroom with no toilet paper... I find it borderline disrespectful. I guess I'm just weird like that.
By the way, you behave on Facebook? It's not very surprising if folks will have a conclusion that you are really losing sanity...and I don't care if this post will reach you. You are blocked. You are ignored. You are a total waste of my precious time. And you are so worthless. You are male by birth, but you act and move like a silly, brainless, and a creepy female life form.
Soon you are going to be one of the people who matter in this society so act accordingly and practice being like one.
if you don't know the answer to every question you asking, there's an obvious reason, so leave me alone.
My brain is impenetrable, so don't even dare to decode my thoughts and come up with an appalling conclusion.
How I define books: a simple bunch of paper with ink bound together with a pound of pure awesomeness.
The funny thing about words is; once they're spoken, they can't be taken back. There is power in the tongue. Words can build, and words can destroy. Perhaps we should be mindful of the things we say and the words we use when saying such things.
I guess the fact that I've figured out a little secret that gives me infinite lives on candy crush has made me a little insensitive to those who are still asking for lives.
The entertainment business is a mirage. Sure there's money to be made and groupies to be groped, but we have to be careful who we're trying to emulate because when the camera stop rolling and the records stop spinning.
Knowing the difference between 'your and you’re; Too two and too; There their and there, is something a couple of these folks have yet to discover.
Inability to apologize to those you have wronged is just as immature as farting and refusing to say "Excuse me". Grow up. Make amends.
Your feet are gross enough as they are. You should have the self-awareness to identify that your feet are especially gross. I can handle almost any gross picture. But you shouldn't post pictures of your gross feet.
I am bothered by people who always need noise around them. Whether it be the TV or the radio or music blaring from their cell phone speakers constantly. People who cannot appreciate silence or people who are noisy all the time; those people bother me.
To all those who think personalized stuff grows on trees. It doesn’t but we take time and effort to make what you order and being trusting is how we are. Don't order unless you intend to pay or, at least, have some manners and answer your messages.
If you're mad about Kylie Jenner being praised for her lips, be equally mad at yourself or your peers for using the term celebrity to describe things and people of opulence, worth, and class.
Trying to run everybody else's life will keep you from getting a life of your own.
At the tender age of 31, I am now learning to value myself more and more as a lady before anything. I will never settle in my friendships, relationships, and career or in life because I always give 100% of myself. I cannot and will not live my life for another individual; I am doing this all for me!
Finding someone committed to working out with you is a difficulty with no parallel.
I will re-follow people who follow me on Instagram. I un-follow people and am only gonna follow those who follows me. But when I tried to follow people now, stupid Instagram won’t let me. So eventually, when Instagram isn't being stupid, I'll follow those who follow me again.
Next page: Funny Whatsapp statuses