Cute Things to Say To Your Boyfriend You Love Him

Leave a Comment
Do you have any idea, what to text your boyfriend to turn him on? Here you will discover a dozen of romantic and sweet things to say to your boyfriend to bring a cute smile on his face even when he's mad at you for some stupid reason or ignoring you due to his upset mood.
My life with my boyfriend is full of crazy energies and by ‪crazy I don't mean bad or negative but crazy in a way that they can distract you from you being truly you and then convince you to believe that you are a part of that unbroken relationship. A lot of girls don't want to be a part of that but chooses the same with the fear of being left out or with the ‪fear of being ‪alone; they always have something to tell their boyfriend to make him cry. The irony is whether you are in or out of the whirlwind you are going to be alone. Alone here doesn't mean ‪lonely. It only means you'd still be doing what you are here for. The choice of what space you choose is in your hands. You can choose to be ‪grounded to love of your boyfriend or give into temptations of crazy whirlwind, your ‪journey will not change but your ‪experience will ‪choose wisely.
what are some cute things to say to your boyfriend

Cute Sayings to Tell Your Boyfriend You Love Him!


You are the sweetest, caring, kind, handsome, intelligent, and funny person I have ever met in my life.

You are without any doubt the love of my life and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you.

You are the only guy I have my eye on and will always be.

I love you honey, forever and always, to the moon and back, and for infinity. Happy first anniversary, may we see more!

You are the dreams I dream, the thoughts I think, and the love that grows in my heart every day.

You are everything to me. I can't thank you enough for coming in my life and being who you are to me. So go ahead and stalk that girl.

You always know how to make me smile and laugh, you know how to make my day, you know when there is something wrong, and you always know what to say.

I can tell you everything and anything and know you won’t judge me and know that that secret is safe with us.

I can be myself around you, and I can always say what’s on my mind to you because I know you care.

You are sweet, but sometimes you are dirty too, you are romantic, but sometimes you are boring too, you are funny, but sometimes you are mad too, you are mine, and I am yours too.

You make me the luckiest and happiest girl on earth boo.

You make me feel special 24 hours a day.

Everything about you including your crazy stupid stuff amazes me.

You are every girls dream, but I am lucky that I have found the one to treat me right and make me feel special.

I feel like the luckiest girl in the whole United States, when I am with you.

Last time when we dated, people got in between us and our relationship had broken us apart. I don't want that happening again and that is why I am keeping you close.

Being with you and being in your arms gives me this warm feeling that every girl loves to get when around a handsome guy.

Being in your arms is the best feeling in the world, knowing you're mine is also the best feeling in the world.

I am glad you are in my life again and I'm very happy to call you mine forever.

Spending about a year with you on and off has been the best past one year of my life.

I am falling hard for you and I'm in love with you.

It's not important to give you a good night kiss over text messages, it’s important to have a special kiss for your every second.

I honestly hope I don't lose you ever, I don't know what I would do without you.

You are seriously a part of me; I would die if I lost you ever.

You are that one special person that a girl always dreams of having or haves in their lives.

You mean everything to me and in reality you are everything to me. I am happy to say that I'm in love with you.

I love you more than butterflies love wandering around roses.

I love to walk. The fresh air is fantastic, and I always seem to find something new where I live when I walk with you.

You make me laugh when I am mad or upset and you are always there for me when I need someone.

In life, I think we all start out on the gray scale. But then everybody we come to love splashed a little more color on us, and we become all the more passionate and happy because of them. I want to thank my boyfriend in my life for the color on me.

You makes all of the guys in the world look like crap because are obviously got a perfect "boyfriend" material.

I love talking to you; you make me smile just by looking at me.

I love when you comfort me when I'm feeling bad, even though we don't get along sometimes.

One of the most important love moments of my life was on a walk with my boyfriend when he told me I needed to have more secured in his arms.

If only you knew how much I love you, don't know when the last time we linked up but you made sure I was with you last night.

I'm finding out a kind of love that no one could explain it, but to know someone will be at the door every day, waiting for you and it's a feeling like no other.

10 Most Romantic Things to Say to Your Boyfriend before Bed!


  1. I love you is like a dry flower in a hot desert waiting for dew drops in the morning.
  2. Without you, I am nothing but a gloomy butterfly who quit flying.
  3. I love you more than a tree root love soil and water.
  4. If you're constantly committing stolen my heart without any disguise, you shouldn't be surprised when you're identified and the story makes the headlines. Goodnight my love!
  5. Every night, I wish you bring a bright moon, twinkling stars, and a goodnight kiss.
  6. Let me sleep in your arms and wake up in the same position ill my last breath.
  7. There couldn’t be a night end unless I received a romantic goodnight text from my love.
  8. I want to live on a night planet where you and I could harvest our love dreams together.
  9. Sweet dream and night texts are old fashioned; let’s make a new lovely example of night wishing for love birds.
  10. My heart is filled with overwhelming love for you. I can't get over the love and faithfulness he has towards me. I don't feel led to say much now, but if you could please acknowledge the depth of my love, I would really appreciate it. Goodnight my loveliest boyfriend!

10 Funny Things to Say to Your Boyfriend in the Morning!

  1. Good morning my love, I love you more than plants love photosynthesis.
  2. Wake up honey, it’s not funny but I need to full my tummy. Good morning my love forever!
  3. What if real life was like Instagram and whenever you saw a pretty girl you tapped her on her face twice? Good morning honey!
  4. Before the sunrise, before I make your bed tea, let me hug you tight and drop on the Love-land of our most romantic memories.
  5. There is no cure for your morning kisses, so I am all ready to get victimized.
  6. My morning wish today; gets up without leaving me.
  7. You are my only hope seeing a beautiful morning today.
  8. There is no concept of singing birds, no shiny sun, no cool breeze, and no Morning text, without you.
  9. Love is when; you hug me before saying good morning honey.
  10. Drop your weapons down; morning fairy is here to arrest you.

The most powerful tool for survival in a long living relationship we have is making right decisions at the right time. A relationship between a boy and girl is not about only making love calls all the time but, we are constantly making choices, either through words or even silence. We sometimes also choose not to make choices. The reason why it’s easy to blame others for our miseries is because we refuse to make a choice to do anything about it. One wrong decision can change the entire course of our relationship, but because of that one wrong choice, you don't always have to suffer for long. Within wrong decisions also you have a choice to make choices. The more you exercise the power, the more you will regain control over your relationship.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.