Funny Anniversary Quotes for Instagram

Leave a Comment
Hope you will enjoy these heart touching, funny anniversary wishes and thankful quotes for your wife or husband. Now you can easily design your digital card with these cute words and post it on the Facebook or Instagram.
Funny Anniversary Quotes

Cute Anniversary Quotes for him/her!


Thank you for always being there and supporting me. Thank you for taking care of me, and baby. And thank you for being such an amazing husband who always makes sure that I'm happy and content. I don't ask for much because I'm content with all the little things you do for our family. I don't need anything else; my only wish for the both of us is to remain happy, strong, and together. God has given me the greatest gift, an amazing husband and a super duper awesome best friend. Happy Anniversary babe! I love you so much.

I hope you know how much I’ve always loved you!! I'm so very happy you have found someone that makes you smile! And I hope he keeps doing that for, at least, 9 more years! Happy anniversary, my love!

Today makes five years of being with the best man I’ve ever known. Thank you, for everything you've given me and our girls. Thank you for sacrificing so much just to see me smile, thank you for putting your life on the line everyday for me and our girls. You stole my heart when I was just 19 years old and I’ve only grown to love you more and more everyday. Happy anniversary babe!

Happy 9th Anniversary! Thank you for being an awesome partner and dad to our beautiful son. I can't imagine this journey through life without you. Love you!

It’s been 34 years, happy anniversary. Thank God for being there and giving me the strength to continue on what God bind us together. It is not easy to learn and grow everyday of our lives as couple. There were many problems, temptations, pains, fought, tears and happiness. As we travel our journey I know God is an awesome God to provide all our needs. God bless us.

I am finally getting a chance to sit down and post! This past Sunday was our 1 year anniversary...thank you for being you! It has been a great year and I'm glad I get to spend my days with you! Thank you for my gifts, spoiling your girl is def the way to go, lol! I love you.

Today we marks our 14th year wedding anniversary...Thank you Lord for the guidance you showered for our marriage and please continue to guide and bless us.

Thank you for 50 years of demanding, precise, excellent work and research. Thank you especially for the singing -- and the training, the writing and videos, the generosity, hospitality, ethics, clean winds, and truthfulness.

To the Best Parents in the World, Happy 47th Wedding Anniversary! Thank you so much for being God's instrument in bringing us to this world and for raising us well. We love you so much!

Happy Anniversary and thank you for 28 great years of love! I am the man and father I am today because I have a great woman by my side. I was blessed to select a partner that is a great friend and mother. May we be blessed to celebrate many more together!

My one year anniversary is tomorrow I truly thank God to have made it through this year with you my dear husband, I wouldn't change you for the world, your my man my king my everything here on this earth. I'm so happy to have spent this year with you I pray many more. I love you baby!! Happy anniversary!

Special day today: We celebrate our tenth anniversary. He truly is the best person to have ever come into my life. Thanks to him the last ten years have been the most productive of my life, and he brings me constant joy, and at times puts my feel clearly on the ground. I'm a very lucky man! Be proud. Honey: Thank you for being part of my crazy life!

Today I want to wish my husband a Happy 57th Birthday and a Happy 36th year Anniversary! (Best birthday gift he EVER got) It has certainly been a roller coaster ride but it has been so worth it!! God has blessed us through this union with two beautiful daughters, two awesome son-in laws and four precious grandbabies! We have learned over the years to agree to disagree and love each other through it all! I hope the Lord gives us many more years together!

The best anniversary gift ever! Thank you sweetheart for every dirty piece of clothing in my house being washed and put away! (Every one in my laundry room that is!)Every mismatched sock is mated! (Every one that had a match) those of u who know me know how amazing this gift is! Be safe as you travel home today!


Happy anniversary to my best friend who I married 3 years ago and meet 10 years ago! Thank you for my perfect family looking forward to many more anniversaries. Love you loads and can't wait for our weekend away.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.