Quotes About Being Happy With Your Boyfriend

Leave a Comment
Hope you will like these cute quotes about being so happy with him and let your guy know about your happiness through Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram or any other medium because, it's so hard for a girl to believe where she is today from where she was this time last year. You are happier and healthier then you have ever been. You have battled major bouts of depression and anxiety. You have failed and let your boyfriend down more times than you can count. Now finally for once in your life you are in a happy place with him. You have worked through various issues, figured out your struggles and come out on the other side.
Happy with someone

Quotes about being happy with him!


  1. Smile more. Complain less. Be thankful. Give back. Enjoy the little things and always have hope.

  1. When things don't work out like you thought they would...get excited because that means there is room for something even better around the corner!

  1. You know those times when you get a call or text from someone in your life at just the right moment...I love that!

  1. You can take action or you can make excuses! It's totally up to you!

  1. When people say you can't, don't believe them. When they tell you you're crazy, say thanks. When they say that what you are trying to accomplish is impossible, prove them wrong.

  1. If you think where you are right now in your life is it, it's not. You can dream big, live large and be happy. It's all a matter of your mindset. Positive thoughts bring positive actions to your life. Don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise.

  1. You know something I had a rough day. As soon as I heard your voice a smile came upon my face. All the trials of today vanished. All I could do is smile and appreciate my life. Thank you for loving me the way you do.

  1. Don't you just love getting random phone calls from friends you haven't spoken to in forever!! When you start thinking about someone...call them, it'll make their day!

  1. Stop waiting for things to be perfect and smile about the little things.

  1. You know you love what you do when you look at your phone and see that it is 8pm and you can't believe how fast the day is going!

  1. We all get inspired to go out and do something extraordinary, why do so few actually go out and do it?

  1. The grass is usually never greener on the other side. Look at the grass under your own feet and start being fully present in the current moment.

  1. Surround yourself with people who take action, not those who only talk about it!

  1. There are hard decisions to make but I know at the end it will going to be the best for our lives.

  1. I am truly ones of the happiest woman in this world. Living with you gives me a confirmation that I'm truly blessed. Nothing can compare to this feeling in my heart at this moment.

  1. Sometimes the best gift you can give someone is to just listen...not tell them what to do or not do...just listen.

  1. The Man or Woman that thinks we know it all, knows absolutely nothing at all. Thank God for giving me the humility to continue to Learn Daily.

  1. If you aren't happy with what you have now, you will probably not be happy when you finally get what you think you want.

  1. Happiness is the moment of my life when I realize I haven't stopped smiling since the day I met you.

  1. You never know who you will meet, what opportunities will present themselves or how something that happens today will change your life forever! Expect amazing things and happy moments today!

  1. Sometimes it's the smallest things that we do for others that make the biggest impact in their lives.

  1. Some people don't even worth talking to, but still we just can't leave them because they were a reason for our happiness.


I don't need direction to do the right things. All the consequences I've suffered have been due to my own actions and I don't blame circumstances or other people. They are mine and I regret nothing bad that has happened to me.
Next share: Cute tattoo quotes
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.