Happy Birthday Cousin Quotes and Wishes

Leave a Comment
A cousin is like a brother or sister and everyone like to wish their cousin birthday same like a sibling, now you can select among a wide variety of beautiful and bit funny birthday greetings for your cousin. You may also use these captions with images on your Instagram or Facebook posts.
Cousin birthday photo

Happy birthday to my cousin quotes!

  1. I want to give a big happy birthday to the most beautiful cousin sister in the world. You've inspired me to follow my dreams, pursue my happiness and taught me how to be an independent woman like you. We love you so much sweaty.
  2. Happy birthday my golden globe cousin brother, you are One of top supporters. Words can’t express how wonderful you are and how much you mean to us. I truly feel like I've gained another brother. We love you so much.
  3. Happy Birthday to my wonderful chocolate rapper baby doll cousin, from the moment I saw you in the delivery room I fell in love now 7 years later you are such an amazing young lady and an awesome big sister! I love you  my little star.
  4. Happy Birthday my cutest Tinker bell, yes you are a fairy to me. I love you with all my heart little sister, I can't believe you are 10 already. You are my rock star; even though sometimes I want to give you a swirly. I am so blessed to have you around boo.
  5. Happy Birthday to a beautiful woman that stands by me loves me and supports me. Dear cousin you are my backbone, because without you there is no me. Thank you for believing in me. I love you like a honey loves flowers.
  6. Happy birthday to my elder cousin sister, thank you for always having my back through everything and even though at times we bump heads. I know I'm always your baby. You're an amazing woman and I hope to be just like you, hard working, talented, a great wife, you are all around a perfect example of what a real woman is.
  7. Happy Birthday to my amazing cousin brother, I love you to heaven and back. You heart is always in the right place and we are all very blessed to have you in our lives.
  8. Happy birthday my junior cousin, you know where to find me. I hope you are doing well. I hope you are doing wonderfully actually. Thank you so much for your wonderful memories with me. I hope I can encourage you to do everything in this world that you have ever dreamed of. Miss you mama bear.
  9. Happy birthday my senior cousin, you really are just a natural role model for every girl in the town. You will go so far not just because you're gorgeous but because you're such a sweet person.
  10. Happy birthday little Mickey Mouse, you been a very strong, from the date of your birth until now, I love you and I am so proud of you for being who you are.
  11. Happy Birthday to one of the most elegant women in my life, I am so blessed to have you as my friend my sister my cousin and most of all my rock. Without you there my life wouldn't be so ease, I love you to infinity and beyond.
  12. Happy birthday to the most important man in my life, my cousin! There are not enough words to express how I feel about this man but he is the true definition of a real man, hard working and a family guy, 10 children and has always provided and been there for all of us! One day I will find my prince but you will forever be my King, Love you so much.
  13. Happy birthday to my beautiful bestie! You are a beautiful woman inside and out and a true inspiration. Don't ever change, thank you for being YOU, I true have the best besties in the whole world.
  14. Happy birthday to the most amazing boy ever, my little cousin brother! He has truly been a blessing to our family, never have I been around such a loving, respectful, smart kid full of life!! I love you so much. 6 years have gone by way too fast I wish I can slow down time  but I wouldn't trade watching you grow up to a fine young man for anything in this world.
  15. Happy birthday to the most amazing, funny, cool, smart loving little boy I know, my baby brother Jr. I can't believe he is 5 already, time is passing too fast but I cherish every moment. I love you with all my heart and more.
  16. Happy Birthday, Beautiful! You are always sunshine giving me warm and tender feelings that make me smile for my heart. It’s good to meet cool genuine people like yourself! Enjoy your day beautiful!, you deserve it.
  17. Cousin birthday wishes
  18. Happy birthday my candy land sister cousin, today is your day and you are also going on to a whole different world high school! All I can say is keep being you and stay on the right track. You are a very smart girl and you have a beautiful voice, keep singing, play soft ball, enjoy the next 4 years of your life, and make the best of it. I'm very proud of you sister and you know I love you and I am always here for you always.


Happy birthday my pineapple cake, I want you to know that I am extremely proud and happy for you and all of your accomplishments. When times have been tough, you have never given up and have always strives for the best.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.