Happy One Year Anniversary Poems for Boyfriend

Leave a Comment
An anniversary is a happy moment for all happy couples, especially if they are celebrating their first year anniversary. These love poems for your boyfriend or husband will surely touch his heart and feel him how lucky he is with your soul partnership and love.  Ignoring the truth is the same as lying to yourself for the other person. We know when things change in our lives. We know when truth hurts so bad, we just ignore it. With our technology we can see every step of our loved ones lives daily. We turn our heads at the things that may bring shame to your household. Forgiveness can be a better option than forgetfulness. Embrace the truth. Forgive. Love one another.
One year anniversary poems for husband

One Year Anniversary poems for him!


Happy first year anniversary to the love of my life
Look at how far we have come together
We were engaged within 3 months, married in 9 months
We are in our first year now and still going strong
I love you more today than I ever knew I could love
You have completed me in so many ways
A feeling of love that I've just never known
Partnership just so much I can't explain it
But what I do know is that you are my soul mate
I thank God for you every day
I love you and I love us

I just have to brag about
What an awesome husband I have
He does get on my nerves a lot
But he makes up for it
When I got excruciating pain all over
I was beyond tired and stuck in bed
Despite the fact that it was one of his only days off
And he had lots of homework to do
My husband decided to watch the kids
For me all day so that I could rest
To top it off he even did the dishes
He got all the kids ready for bed
And mopped the floor those little things
He means more to me than words
You are such a blessing
Ladies our men may not be perfect but
If he tries give him credit because
It’s the thought and effort that counts!
Happy first year anniversary

I love being able to wake up
With you by my side
It makes my days better
At night I love watching you sleep
Hearing you take each breath
Feeling your heart beat with the palm of my hand
Reality hits that you are not a dream
I am a lucky girl to wishing you
One year anniversary

The date that I will never forget
This date was the time that I started
My life being a wife and a responsible woman
This was the first time that I meet real happiness
And this date was the beginning of my journey
To walk with you till my last breath
And continue serving my husband
I am so blessed to have a real hero
Who always there to protect me to walk in righteousness
And help me to grow matured under shower of love
Happy first anniversary

The day when a super hero
Came to invade my love
The day when I think my last day of singular
The day that I am not ready to forget
Today is our first birthday as a couple
Of the new life given to us
We are thankful to GOD for giving us strength
Courage and hope for a better future
We encountered exactly a year ago

I am not one to be corny
I don't really like squishy things
But I figure I should share this
Because I am blessed to call you my husband
And though it has pretty much been a year
I still cannot suppose you are my husband
And you cannot leave the house without a goodbye kiss
I cannot suppose my last name belongs to you
And I sing your name in my dreams
I cannot suppose we have a house that is full of love
And cannot stop to make more love in every corner of our house
Hopefully next year we will have someone else
Celebrating this special day with us
Happy one year anniversary of our everlasting relationship

In a generation where people brag about being single
Cutting people off, and not trusting anyone
Let me take the time to acknowledge my husband
Happy Anniversary, wow we've been rocking for over a year
Getting married was easy as pie
The real challenge is staying married
I thank you for being "YOU"
Thank you for always having my back
And trusting me to do the same
You told me from the start
I'll spoil you but you got to be smart
If you were being funny or sincere
Anyway thank you for making me wiser

I can't express how grateful I am not even fathoming
The depth of how blessed I am to have
Such an amazing and cute man in my life
Thank you for being there through everything
Thank you for promising to be there no matter what happens
I've never felt so safe
I know that my life seems to fall apart on a daily basis
I really don't know how you do it - deal with me and understand me
It may sound but you are the best thing that happened to me
I seriously cannot imagine my life without you
Thanks for being my best friend and my love
Distance won't bring us down and I promise to be by your side
No matter what comes or go in our life
We maybe thousand miles away but when we talk
I feel warm as if I was close to you
We may not have a normal relationship like others
We are away from each other but our relationship is stronger
And more faithful than any other
We are strong for taking on something that looks so difficult
But I'll go to the moon and back for you
I hate this distance between us but you are worth every single miles
I'm counting the days till I see you again
I miss you so much, please come home
I can't wait for our future together
Happy 1st anniversary!
Today was one of my favorite days ever

To my love there's so many reasons I love you baby!
Not only are you are caring, you spoil me rotten
I appreciate you so much for how hard you go
You make life so easy for me and our coming baby
I remember taking down your hair and saying "ewe it smells like car oil"
But seriously you make sure all needs and wants are fulfilled

Today just one year ago my partner and I became one
There is no one I want to wake up next
To every morning in my arms
Although one is sleep from lack of circulation
Or pray with everyday knowing when
I can't or don't pray you still lift me up
A God fearing man who is selfless and loves me so much
I promise to keep my vows to you and God
Until death do us part?
Happy 1 year Anniversary looking forward to our 50th

It is so, so important that when you think fondly of someone that you reach out and tell them. Don't keep the thought to yourself. Trust your intuition and strength of your love to reach out to that person. It is healing. It is appreciated. It is important. So shout out these one year anniversary poems for boyfriend on his Facebook status or in your Instagram bios.


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.