Angela Merkel Quotes on Women

Leave a Comment
Angela Merkel is not a social democrat, a green party activist, liberal, she is a conservative! Nevertheless, in the recent years, Ms. Merkel has worked intensively on environment protection, renewal energy, and climate change. Why this mentality is not possible in the American conservatism? May be Ms. Merkel should invite American and Canadian conservatives to Germany, and teach them how modern conservatism should evolve in this new century...
Angela Merkel Quotes 

Angela Merkel Famous Quotes on Women!

  1. I might bend, but I will NEVER break because it's in my nature as a strong woman.
  1. Ladies, it is not your education, status or personality that has brought you here but the elegance of God which was still and still working upon you.
  1. As a woman with strong opinions talking about technology and politics is not always welcome in Germany. Nope, it’s more like having a great cheerleader team behind me. People who follow my journey know I have a slightly colorful personality. The rest skipped out long ago.
  1. I am thankful for all the hard times I've been through and all the tears I've cried because that has put me as closer to God and made me the strong woman I am today!
  1. Don’t get bitter and twisted and nasty by life. You may have been wronged or cheated on; two wrongs never make a right. Instead learn your mistakes and learn your lessons. Remain strong with your head held high.
  1. I still believe in the old fashioned ways of showing a woman Respect and Honor!! Just because times change and alot of people think that dating multiple people is the thing these days, it just isn't a solid foundation at all in matters of the heart. I still believe in marriages that have a physically powerful foundation.
  1. Look forward to the future and look forward to the unknown. Nothing stays the same and people change. One day that hurt and pain will be a distant memory. Don't get bogged down by life and other people’s problems or hang ups.
  1. I am thankful for the way I was raised, to be positive. Even when times have gotten rough I have always tried to look on the bright side. Even when I was put down, yelled at and made feel insignificant, I still thought things were alright. I did realize when enough is enough.



I enjoy listening diversity of opinions, and I think that a civilized and educated discussion on different topics is good for our democracies. European conservatives had this discussion in the 60's, and 70's, and the most progressives and open minded sectors of the European conservatism won the debate. Now they embrace marriage equality, and environmental protection. Different story is in America, the most intolerant, and fanatic groups are controlling the American conservatism. In America, conservatism is more like a circus. Now it’s your duty to share these great powerful women quotes by Angela Merkel every where on the Instagram and Facebook.
Read more: Never Give Up Quotes
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.