Malala Yousafzai quotes about education and Taliban are famous on every social network, including Facebook and Instagram. Her speeches are full of inspiration but there are much more things we need to know. To me, Malala is a symbol of education, not just in math and reading, but of an education that prevents a person from being indoctrinated by the ignorance of a culture. As a homegrown Texan, I can say that many Americans have a lot of knowledge, but are completely ignorant about what is most important. They are woefully ignorant, due to their own cultural bias. We need Malala to help wake all of us up.
|Malala Yousafzai Quotes|
She is inspiration, a pure voice who brings us closer to the light of truth. Another fellow Texans who wishes he could be her shield from the hate of men. We can carry her message to the uninformed; we can pray in unity so that the hearts of the afflicted can change. All women and men should be treated with equality; all peoples should value life and love above power and status.
Malala Yousafzai Quotes for Status!
It touches my heart to see young and very bright children in our society that they're unable to proceed with their education just because of our rotten and corrupt society. It has come a time for us young elite generation to rise to the occasion and make a positive move. Let us rejoice as a unity than an individual in development.
When people throw stones at you don't throw back to them. Just keep them and you will use them to build yourself a castle. Some will be strong enough to be your cornerstone pillars; others will be big enough to be stepping stone to your flower garden.
- Always try to refrain from saying something you don't mean. You can take back the words but you can't take back the feeling you gave that person when you said those hurtful things...
- The reason why some people give up so fast is because they tend to look at how far they still have to go, instead of considering how far they have gotten. It's all about making your mind- No going back now.
- I just realized some people are happier with more Less than what I have.
- Love, ideas and knowledge are no ones personal property.... They belong to a person who expresses them in the best way.
- You might want the latest and greatest, but then you realize there's something even better.
- I guess I just hope I've changed for the better and not the worst. I just hope I've learnt from my mistakes. I think I have, but I guess only time will tell.
- God doesn't give the people we want but the people we need to teach, hurt, love and make us exactly the way we should be. A gift from above that is hard to recognize, especially when we are blinded by the beauty of evilness.
- The greatest people in this world didn't follow the rules they worked around them!
- When my fears are bigger than my faith, my problems are magnified! I want to encourage everyone, including myself, to keep the faith!
Back to: Facebook Quotes
It's sickening that some use Malala just for a sensational story (capitalizing on the hatred and jealousy of her coverage) instead of highlighting other causes without denigrating Malala as some "a war mongering tool" especially since she is fighting for girl's like Nabila! It's simply disgusting to pit one Muslim woman's coverage against another!
We need to stop allowing people to abuse Malala's rightful media coverage, for their own sensational agendas. Malala's message does not need to be vilified in order to speak out about other causes (which Malala is also speaking out for!) It's getting really pathetic. How insane is it to label a cause of education, tolerance, unity, and non violence as promoting wars!
Don't miss: Quotes by Marilyn Monroe